The wiki about the Alteil Online Collectible Card Game that anyone can edit.
298 articles since January 2009
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
To be honest, I've been playing a lot of Refess, and I wrote this week's article about another Refess card. But then I realized that I shouldn't do two Refess in a row, and also I shouldn't give away all my good strategies so quickly. So, I saved that article for another day and decided to do this article on one of the must-have high rarity Falkow cards, Witch Queen / Catherina.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|